News / Aalto Mechatronic Circus 2012 presents
Aalto Mechatronic Circus presents students' project works and ongoing research topics. Some of the project works are even interactive - you can test them yourself and beat the machine!
Aalto Mechatronic Circus 2012 is held on Wednesday 18 Apr at 10-16 at Puumiehenkuja 5 E.
Project work demonstrations:
- Aalto-1 satellite ground station
- Test device for printing of pharmaceuticals
- Robot for Field Robot Event 2012 -competition
- Wood volume measurement device
- Machine tool for cast mold machining
- Dynamic loading unit for air bearing testing
- and much more…
Pea soup from the field kitchen is served
Welcome to Aalto Mechatronic Circus 2012!